Standard: RTCA DO-225
VHF AIR-GROUND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS ALTERNATIVES STUDY AND SELECTION OF PROPOSALS FOR FUTURE ACTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report represents a broad study of very high frequency (VHF) air-ground communications system improvements. The study includes: (1) gaining an understanding of the present VHF air-ground communications system, (2) developing future Air Traffic Service (ATS) and Aeronautical Operational Control (AOC) communications functional requirements and desirable features, (3) studying present system improvements, (4) selecting a future system candidate to pursue towards implementation, and (5) developing recommendations resulting from this study. Seven candidate future system alternatives were evaluated against future system requirements and desirable features and as a result of this study, six recommendations to pursue present and future system improvements were adopted.
|Document Number:||rtca do-225|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|