Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 02577
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This work shall consist of furnishing and applying paint // and reflective glass beads // on pavement surfaces, in the form of traffic lanes, parking bays, areas restricted to handicapped persons, crosswalks, and other detail pavement markings, in accordance with the details as shown or as prescribed by the Resident Engineer. Conform to the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways, published by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, for details not shown.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 02577|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|