Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000243
ADHESIVE, INSTANT, CYANOACRYLATE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A single component, solvent free, fast setting ethyl cyanoacrylate ester base colorless liquid adhesive, which cures without heat pressure, or accelerators. This adhesive is primarily designed for bonding plasticized vinyl trim to exterior bright trim or painted surfaces. In general, the material bonds a wide variety of metals, plastics and rubbers in combinations with a similar or dissimilar material.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000243|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|