Standard: ASME - ANSI B16.30
B16.30 UNFIRED PRESSURE VESSEL FLANGE DIMENSIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To provide dimensions for unfired pressure vessel flanges based on the ASME Unified Pressure Vessel (UPV) code formulas and specifications and on proportions established by design practices of many large industrial users.
To provide enough size and pressure choices to include the majority of the vessels used.
To provide the most economical flanges consistent with satisfactory installation and operation.
To provide a design which permits the use of a wide variety of gasket materials.
To establish interchangeability among loose-type (example: ASME UPV code illustration UA-48-1a)* and welded-type (example: ASME UPV illustration UA 48-8a) for equivalent vessel-diameters and operating pressures.
|Document Number:||ansi b16.30|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|