SNZ - AS/NZS 61347.2.11
Lamp controlgear Part 2.11: Particular requirements for miscellaneous electronic circuits used with luminaires
|Publication Date:||25 July 2003|
This part of AS/NZS 61347 specifies general and safety requirements for miscellaneous electronic circuits used with luminaires for use on a.c. supplies up to 1 000 V at 50 Hz or 60 Hz and/or d.c. supplies up to 250 V. This part does not apply to circuits or devices for which specific IEC standards are published.
NOTE Examples of miscellaneous electronic circuits used with luminaires are
- electronic ballast control circuits;
- switching circuits used in association with daylight and/or presence sensors;
- circuits to assist EMC performance;
- intermittence and similar devices used with lighting chains;
- earth leakage or open-circuit protective devices used with neon transformers.