Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.15
HOISTING, RIGGING, AND TRANSPORTING OF ITEMS FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS (SEE ALSO NQA-1 AND NQA-2)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard provides requirements and guidelines for the design, manufacture, acceptance, testing, and use of hoisting, rigging, and transporting equipment to maintain the quality of safety-related nuclear power plant items which require special handling from the time these safety-related items are delivered to the point of receipt for the plant until the operating phase of the plant. Portions of this Standard dealing with the use and control of handling equipment may be applied during plant operation and maintenance. The point of receipt may be the construction site boundary, a port of entry for items of foreign manufacture, or an offsite receiving location (rail head, safe harbor, barge slip, warehouse) as defined in the procurement document. The requirements and guidelines of this Standard may also be extended to other appropriate parts of nuclear power plants when specified in contract documents. This Standard is intended to be used in conjunction with ANSI N45.2.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|