Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.45
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER - TWO-PORT SLIP-IN CARTRIDGE VALVES - CAVITIES (TECHNICALLY EQUIVALENT TO ISO 7368:1989) FIRST EDITION ERRATA - JUNE 1996
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies the dimensions and other data relating to cavities in which two-port hydraulic slip-in cartridge valves are mounted in order to ensure interchangeability.
It applies to cavities for two-port hydraulic slip-in cartridge valves which are generally applicable to industrial equipment.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.45|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|