Standard: AA - 94
ALUMINUM STATISTICAL REVIEW FOR 1989
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ABOUT THE REVIEW
The Aluminum Association's Statistical Review for 1989 assembles in one place the most important statistical data available on the aluminum industry. It includes information on every cycle of the aluminum production process from primary aluminum to markets for finished goods.
The Aluminum Association, Inc., representing the United States aluminum industry, is the primary source for statistics, standards and other information on aluminum and the industry.
The Review is divided into five major sections: Shipments, markets, supply, U.S. foreign trade, and world statistics. Each section is preceded by an introduction and description summary of the tables that follow. In addition each graph or table has a description and highlights. The Review shows detailed shipment figures for 23 separate product categories. A glossary of industry terms and appended as well.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|