Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 06200
FINISH CARPENTRY AND MILLWORK
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. This section specifies exterior and interior millwork.
B. Items specified.
- Seats and benches (10800-3.DWG)
- Communication Center Counter (06200-1.DWG)
- Folding Shelf: Dressing (Make-Up) Type B Counter (06200-3.DWG)
- Counter Shelf Type A
- Interview Booth (06200-2.DWG)
- Counter or Work Tops
- Wall Paneling
- Pegboard (Perforated Hardboard)
- Mounting Strips, Shelves, and Rods
SPEC WRITER NOTE: The following items do not occur frequently and require specification paragraphs developed for project conditions.
- Chair Rail
- Moldings and Staff Beads
- Wood Bumpers
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 06200|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|