Standard: MODUK - AVP 38: CHAPTER 4
SUPPLY OF TECHNICAL INFORMATION (07.81)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Unless otherwise stated in the contract, the Design Authority shall provide all the material for the appropriate Service Publications on all equipment, including sub-contracted equipment, developed and/or supplied under the contract. requirements for such publications and indicates the arrangements to be made for publications on sub-contracted equipment. This chapter defines the standard requirements for such publications and indicates the arrangements to be made for publications on sub-contracted equipment.
Normally, the Design Authority shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary information from sources such as UK Research and Development Establishments, UK Services, the United States Air Force (USAF), and the European Space Agency. Should access to necessary information from such sources be denied, the provisions of paragraph 2.1 a. will apply.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 38: chapter 4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.