Standard: RTCA DO-171
RECOMMENDATIONS ON POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR OFF-THE-SHELF ELECTRONIC TEST EQUIPMENT ACQUISITION AND SUPPORT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides rationale and recommendations for various conditions and procedures that could provide major benefits to those responsible for drafting legislation, policies, procedures, and guidelines for the acquisition and support of electronic test equipment.
|Document Number:||rtca do-171|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|