Standard: UFC 3-250-01FA
PAVEMENT DESIGN FOR ROADS, STREETS, WALKS, AND OPEN STORAGE AREAS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual provides criteria for the design of pavements for roads, streets, walks, and open storage areas at U.S. Army and Air Force installations.
This manual provides criteria for plain concrete, reinforced concrete, flexible pavements, and design for seasonal frost conditions. These criteria include subgrade and base requirements, thickness designs, and compaction requirements, criteria for stabilized layers, concrete pavement joint details, and overlays.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-250-01fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 35.