Standard: GME 00140
LASER WELDED JOINTS ON STEEL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1.1 Scope. This specification is applicable to laser lap welds on coated and uncoated carbon steels, stainless steels and high strength low alloy (HSLA) steels with a carbon content of < 0.25 % (steels according to GMW2 and GMW3032). Application of this specification is restricted to sheet metal combinations in which at least one of the pieces of sheet metal to be welded is less than or equal to 1.5 mm in thickness.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 00140|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|