Standard: AA AIECWP
ALUMINUM INDUSTRY ENERGY CONSERVATION WORKSHOP XI PAPERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This volume includes all of the presentations at the Aluminum Association's Energy Conservation Workshop XI held in Jacksonville, Florida, November 1-2, 1990, for which there is the author's written record.
The Aluminum Association gratefully acknowledges the significant contribution of information made by all the speakers and panelists at the Workshop.
The Aluminum Association and its member companies assume no responsibility or liability for the use of any data and suggestions, claims or conclusions contained in the papers published herein. No warranty, express or implied, is made of this information by the Aluminum Association or by any of its member companies.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa aiecwp|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|