Standard: ASME - ANSI B5.37
EXTERNAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDING MACHINES - CENTERLESS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose & Scope
The purpose of this standard is to make possible the interchangeability of tooling and fixturing between like types and sizes of grinding machines. Such interchange of tooling and fixturing is intended to provide flexibility in order to minimize obsolescense and make possible more rapid production change-over with minimal tooling modifications. It is also intended as an essential aid to meet national emergency requirements.
This standard covers dimensions, areas, and other features which provide suitable interchangeability for the maximum utilization of the users' machine tool facilities, Thus, all production parts routed to a designated machine classification can be more easily accommodated by equivalent machines within that classification.
The illustrations shown herein are intended for convenience in locating dimensions and are not intended to show or imply approved designs.
|Document Number:||ansi b5.37|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B5.37||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1970-01-01||Revision: 70||Status: INAC|