Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15706
PREINSULATED CHILLED WATER PIPING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. Factory prefabricated (preinsulated) chilled water piping for underground service. Steel or copper piping, Section 15705; HVAC PIPING SYSTEMS, with field applied closed cell cellular glass insulation, Section15250 INSULATION, may be furnished for underground piping in lieu of factory prefabricated (preinsulated) piping.
B. Factory prefabricated (preinsulated) chilled water piping, with metal carrier pipe and metal jacket, may be provided in utility tunnels, pipe basements and crawl spaces, in lieu of field insulated piping.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15706|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|