Standard: UFC 3-240-10A
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual explains applicable laws and regulations, solid waste disposal alternatives, site selection considerations, design criteria, construction methods, and operating practices for sanitary landfills. Only disposal of non-hazardous solid waste at Army installations is addressed. The information described herein is applicable to feasibility studies as well as design work.
This manual establishes the minimum design requirements for sanitary landfills, provides engineering criteria for construction, and lists recommended practices for planning and feasibility studies.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-240-10a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|