Standard: AA PD1
U.S ALUMINUM INDUSTRY PLANT DIRECTORY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Aluminum Association conducted surveys and research during 2001 to develop this North American Aluminum Industry Plant Directory, Second Edition. Survey results indicate 59 plant locations in Canada, 28 in Mexico, and 470 in the United States (including Puerto Rico), operated by about 334 companies. The chart below shows the distribution of plants, by type of facility, for Canada, Mexico and the United States for 1999 and 2001. See the chart on page 6 for distribution of plants by state within the United States.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa pd1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA PD1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-11-01||Revision: 97||Status: INAC|