Standard: JAG 5090.1
(05) NAVY-MARINE CORPS TRIAL JUDICIARY PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC HEARINGS CONDUCTED UNDER THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ACT (NEPA)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To promulgate policy and guidance to military judges presiding over public hearings conducted in accordance with reference (a), and in compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5090.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.