Standard: RTCA DO-234
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE AND INSTALLATION STANDARDS FOR RUNWAY GUARD LIGHTS (RGLS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains minimum performance and installation standards for elevated and in-pavement runway guard lights (RGLs). These standards provide guidance to designers, installers, manufacturers, service providers and users of these lights. RGLs are used to enhance the conspicuity of the runway holding position at airports and are useful for low visibility operations, situational awareness by pilots and vehicle drivers, and runway incursion prevention.
|Document Number:||rtca do-234|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.