Standard: RTCA DO-164
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS AIRBORNE OMEGA RECEIVING EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Recommends standards and test procedures for airborne Omega Navigation Receivers, Systems Sensors, and Navigation Systems. Also included are operational characteristics. Appendices include conditions for testing, detailed test procedures, and a description of Omega Error Mechanisms. FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C94a references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-164|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|