Standard: ANSI B71.4
COMMERCIAL TURF CARE EQUIPMENT - SAFETY SPECIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The safety specifications in this standard apply to powered pedestrian-controlled, towed, and ride-on machines intended for marketing as commercial turf care equipment and that are customarily used by hired operators. Equipment covered may consist of two or more components that are functionally connected and may be produced by different manufacturers. Each functional component shall conform to each section of this standard as it logically applies. Additionally, this standard applies to all aftermarket parts, attachments and accessories provided by the original equipment manufacturer and others. Any manufacturer of aftermarket parts, attachments and accessories is responsible for ensuring compliance to this standard.
These specifications are not intended to apply to:
- turf care equipment that is designed primarily for personal use by a consumer in or around a permanent or temporary household or residence;
- equipment that is designed primarily for agricultural purposes; and
- equipment that is designed primarily for cutting grass and other growth on highways and is designed for operation with agricultural/industrial tractors.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b71.4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B71.4||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-11-09||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B71.4||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B71.4||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-05-25||Revision: 84||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B71.4||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1980-03-14||Revision: 80||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 45.