Standard: RTCA DO-182
EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER (ELT) EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION AND PERFORMANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides analyses of ELT performance in regard to false alarms and activations in crash environments; provides criteria and guidelines for placement and installation of ELTs in aircraft; reports on ELT system performance in a variety of typical installations; and provides specific recommendations on all of the above standards.
|Document Number:||rtca do-182|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.