Standard: ASME - ANSI N626.1
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES FOR AUTHORIZED INSPECTION AGENCIES, NUCLEAR INSERVICE INSPECTORS, AND NUCLEAR INSERVICE INSPECTOR SUPERVISORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard includes the requirements for the qualifications and duties of the Authorized Inspection Agency, its Authorized Nuclear Inservice Inspectors, and its Authorized Nuclear Inservice Inspector Supervisors, as used with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section XI, Rules for Inservice Inspection of Nuclear Power Plant Components.
When required by the context of this Standard, the singular shall be interpreted as the plurd, and vice versa, and the feminine, masculine, or neuter gender shall be treated as such other gender as appropriate.
|Document Number:||ansi n626.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.