Standard: API - 65
API GUIDE TO BETTER SUPERVISION - JOB ENRICHMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SUMMARY: Work is a big part of a man's life. It need not be deadening or demeaning. If a man has been fortunate in selecting his vocation, work is fun. If work is not fun, it can be made more satisfying through opportunities to grow, to assume greater responsibilities, to achieve worthwhile goals, and to obtain earned recognition.
Changes in behavior and attitudes come from within a person, but the successful supervisor can use job enrichment tools to improve the situation. The supervisor can adjust the nature of the work itself, the environment in which it is done, the structure of the organization, the system, the information processes affecting the employee and his own assumption about working with people.
Job enrichment is a part of the future in this technical and fast-changing world. Begin now to learn and use it effectively.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|65||Change Type:||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.