Standard: MODUK - AVP 38: CHAPTER 1
APPROVAL PROCEDURES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (07.81)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
While these procedures are mainly intended to apply to the space-craft itself, ie the satellite, some other types of equipment are involved. These comprise such items as handling trolleys, checkout equipment, etc, to which these technical procedures requirements apply.
Equipment installed in spacecraft for experiments during flight are expected to conform wth these requirements in meeting the necessary environment and be of such a standard of design that the operation of the spacecraft will not be jeopardized.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 38: chapter 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|