Standard: ISO 10006
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN PROJECTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard gives guidance on the application of quality management in projects.
It is applicable to projects of varying complexity, small or large, of short or long duration, in different environments, and irrespective of the kind of product or process involved. This can necessitate some tailoring of the guidance to suit a particular project.
This International Standard is not a guide to “project management” itself. Guidance on quality in project management processes is discussed in this International Standard. Guidance on quality in a project’s product-related processes, and on the "process approach", is covered in ISO 9004.
Since this International Standard is a guidance document, it is not intended to be used for certification/registration purposes.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10006|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10006||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-11-01||Revision: 3RD||Status: ACTV|
|ISO 10006||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-12-15||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.