Standard: CAGI 2546
ROTARY AIR COMPRESSOR SELECTION GUIDE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Rotary Air Compressor Selection Guide presents the complete range of rotary air compressors, all of which employ positive displacement and rotary motion. Illustrated with photos, schematics and cutaway drawings, this publication also discusses capacity controls, compressor accessories, examples of applications and a comprehensive glossary of terms.
|Organization:||Compressed Air and Gas Institute|
|Document Number:||cagi 2546|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|