Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-32: PART 1
SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO VEHICLE ELECTRONICS (SAVE) PART 1: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This PART of the Standard introduces the concept of SAVE and defines the requirements to be met in implementing the concept in Armoured Fighting Vehicle projects.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-32: part 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.