Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 7
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 7: PREPARATION OF AIRCRAFT, ENGINE AND EQUIPMENT ILLUSTRATED PARTS CATALOGUES (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The illustrated parts catalogue is intended for use in the identification, demanding, issuing and storage of replaceable parts and components and shall include the following:
- all parts comprising the Store which are replaceable by the User.
- special to type tools and servicing equipments ordered under the terms of the contract. Except where separate catalogues exist the parts breakdown shall also be shown for repairable items.
- oversize, undersize and similar special repair parts are also to be show (see para 2.8).
The illustrated parts catalogue is a companion document to the Servicing and/or Repair Manuals.
An illustrated parts catalogue may cover more than one mark of a store provided the difference between them is less than 25% of the items listed.
Basic materials which may be needed by the User for repair purposes are not to be listed in the catalogue. These will be shown in the relevant Repair Manual.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.