Standard: MODUK - AVP 115: PART 3
REQUIREMENTS AND DEFINITIONS FOR DRAWINGS, DRAWING INTRODUCTION SHEET AND DESIGN CHANGES FOR EQUIPMENT UNDER THE DESIGN CONTROL OF DG/ENG (PE);
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part states the requirements for defining the design standard for, and the procedure for introducing design changes in, equipment under the design control of the Director General of Engines (Procurement Executive) (DG/Eng(PE)). The modification procedure applies also to other equipment for which modifications are submitted to the Engine, Propellers and Accessories Modifications Committee (EMC).
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 115: part 3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.view more