Standard: ASME - ANSI B18.23.1
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers two types of beveled washers designated as type A (Malleable iron) and type B (steel). These .washers are intended for American Standard beams and channels in structural applications, to compensate for the lack of parallelism where an outer face of the bolted parts has a slope of more than 1:20 with respect to a plane normal to the bolt axis.
The inclusion of dimensional data in this standard is not intended to imply that all of the products described herein are production items. Consumers are requested to consult with manufacturers concerning lists of stock production sizes.
|Document Number:||ansi b18.23.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|