Standard: MODUK - CS 2486B
PROTECTIVE PX 15
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification relates to an ethyl cellulose based strippable coating which is applied by hot dipping. The protective is suitable for preserving and physically protecting small or medium sized ferrous items with external critical surfaces, such as hand measuring instruments and machine cutting tools.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 2486b|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.