Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 00100
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS AND NOTICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SUBMISSION OF BIDS (FAR 52.214-5) (MAR 1997)
(a) Bids and bid modifications shall be submitted in sealed envelopes or packages (unless submitted by electronic means) (1) addressed to the office specified in the solicitation and (2) showing the time specified for receipt, the solicitation number, and the name and address of the bidder.
(b) Bidders using commercial carrier services shall ensure that the bid is addressed and marked on the outermost envelope or wrapper as prescribed in subparagraphs (a)(1) and (2) of this provision when delivered to the office specified in the solicitation.
(c) Telegraphic bids will not be considered unless authorized by the solicitation; however, bids may be modified or withdrawn by written or telegraphic notice.
(d) Facsimile bids, modifications, or withdrawals, will not be considered unless authorized by the solicitation.
(e) Bids submitted by electronic commerce shall be considered only if the electronic commerce method was specifically stipulated or permitted by the solicitation.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 00100|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|