Standard: RTCA DO-292
ASSESSMENT OF RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE RELEVANT TO THE GNSS L5/E5A FREQUENCY BAND
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
DO-292 addresses potential radio frequency interference (RFI) to the future GNSS L5 signal when used for aeronautical radio navigation, and where feasible includes RFI considerations relating to the Galileo E5A signal as well. The report also evaluates the potential effects of external and on-board signal environment on the performance of an L5 receiver.
|Document Number:||rtca do-292|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|