Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-18: PT 1: SEC 4
AVIONIC DATA TRANSMISSION INTERFACE SYSTEMS PART 1: GUIDE TO INTERFACE SYSTEMS SECTION 4: GUIDE TO THE DISCRETE SIGNAL INTERFACES STANDARD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and Purpose
This guide is intended to provide users and potential users of the Defence Standard Discrete Signal Interfaces (Def Stan 00-18 (Part 4)) with an understanding of its background and characteristics and potential. Chapter 2 provides a clause by clause interpretation of the Standard.
Users of this guide are potentially considered to fall into the following general categories:
The information contained in this guide is provided to assist the above users of discrete signalling by presenting both descriptive and practical detail concerning the interpretation and implementation of the Discrete Signal Interfaces Standard.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-18: pt 1: sec 4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DEF STAN 00-18: PT1: SEC4||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: I2||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 14.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 11.