Standard: MMSA - NO. 11
INSTALLATION OF MARBLE, STONE, THIN BRICKS AND TILE THAT RESEMBLES BRICK, BY THE CERAMIC TILE SETTERS METHOD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of MMSA is to establish standards of quality and performance of materials and methods for installation in the Ceramic Tile and Dimensional Stone Industries. MMSA is represented on the ANSI A108 committee, the Tile Council of America Handbook for Ceramic Tile Installation Committee, and the Marble Institute of America design manual committee. File and use these bulletins along with ANSI A108, the TCA Handbook, and the MIA Design Manual for more successful Ceramic Tile and Dimensional Stone installations.
|Organization:||Materials and Methods Standards Association|
|Document Number:||no. 11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|