ETSI - TS 187 001
Network Technologies (NTECH); NGN SECurity (SEC); Requirements
|Publication Date:||1 July 2014|
The present document defines the security requirements pertaining to TISPAN NGN Release 3. The present document holds requirements for the various NGN subsystems defined at a stage 1 level. The present document covers security requirements for both the NGN core network, and the NGN access network(s).
The main scope of the security requirements for the different subsystems are to identify requirements in the following main areas:
• Security Policies.
• Authentication, Authorization, Access Control and Accountability.
• Identity and Secure Registration.
• Communications and Data Security Requirements (including confidentiality, integrity aspects).
• Key Management.
• NAT/Firewall Interworking.
• Availability and DoS protection.
• Strength of Security Mechanisms.