Standard: ANSI B151.27
PLASTICS MACHINERY SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INTEGRATION OF ROBOTS WITH INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard shall apply to all robots used on or within the guarded area of Injection Molding Machines (IMMs).
Machinery suppliers and users shall use the risk assessment process in the manufacture, care, and use of the machinery.
Deviations from the requirements of this standard shall be based on a documented risk assessment.
The purpose of this standard is to establish safe practices and procedures for the integration and use of robots operated within the guarded area(s) of the IMMs.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b151.27|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B151.27||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-09-29||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B151.27||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-01-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.view more
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.