Standard: LUL - G-008
MANUAL OF GOOD PRACTICE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidance on the production of a VAP to manage LU Directorates' assurance requirements throughout the lifecycle of a proposed change, contract or maintenance activity including, should it be determined necessary, requirements for a safety verification scheme under the Railways and Other Guided Transport Systems (Safety) Regulations 2006.
This Manual replaces 5-01002-016 A1. The Manual has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes.
LU has determined that a Verification Activity Plan (VAP) will be produced documenting LU's intended verification activities to gain assurance throughout the lifecycle of a proposed change, contract or maintenance activity.
This document aims to provide guidance on the identification of verification requirements and the contents of a VAP for a particular work activity.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G-008||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.