ETSI - TR 122 948
Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); LTE; Study of requirements of IP-Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) convergent multimedia conferencing
|Publication Date:||1 October 2014|
The present document studies the requirements for IP-Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Convergent Multimedia Conferencing (CMMC) service in IMS. Specifically, the objective of this study item is to:
a) Identify features of IMS multimedia conferencing, and describe potential service requirements for IMS multimedia conferencing.
b) Identify the IMS requirements for multimedia conferencing services:
1) the conference framework
2) data sharing session establishment/termin
3) media control for audio, video and data
4) floor control for audio, video and data
5) conference policy
c) Identify possible routes to standardization by:
1) Adopting existing and emerging standards, e.g. OMA, IETF, W3C.
2) Modifying and enhancing existing and emerging standards.
3) Developing of new standards.