Standard: AAMI 11607-1
PACKAGING FOR TERMINALLY STERILIZED MEDICAL DEVICES – PART 1: REQUIREMENTS FOR MATERIALS, STERILE BARRIER SYSTEMS, AND PACKAGING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 11607 specifies the requirements and test methods for materials, preformed sterile barrier systems, sterile barrier systems and packaging systems that are intended to maintain sterility of terminally sterilized medical devices until the point of use.
This part of ISO 11607 is applicable to industry, to health care facilities, and wherever medical devices are placed in sterile barrier systems and sterilized.
This part of ISO 11607 does not cover all requirements for sterile barrier systems and packaging systems for medical devices that are manufactured aseptically. Additional requirements might also be necessary for drug/device combinations.
This part of ISO 11607 does not describe a quality assurance system for control of all stages of manufacture.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11607-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI 11607-1||Change Type: A1||Revision: 06||Status: ACTV|
|AAMI 11607-1||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 35.