Standard: AAMI 10993-3
BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF MEDICAL DEVICES-PART 3: TESTS FOR GENOTOXICITY, CARCINOGENICITY, AND REPRODUCTIVE TOXICITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10993 specifies strategies for risk estimation, selection of hazard identification tests and risk management, with respect to the possibility of the following potentially irreversible biological effects arising as a result of exposure to medical devices:
— reproductive and developmental toxicity.
This part of ISO 10993 is applicable when the need to evaluate a medical device for potential genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or reproductive toxicity has been established.
NOTE Guidance on selection of tests is provided in ISO 10993-1.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 10993-3|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|