Standard: JAG 12450.1
(CODE 66) CIVILIAN AWARD AND RECOGNITION PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To establish policy and procedures for the submission, review, and approval of honorary awards for civilian personnel under the cognizance of the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC), and to establish the parameters of the OJAG/NLSC Civilian of the Year program, including the format and deadline for submission of nominations. This instruction also establishes procedures for recognizing civilian employees for years of federal service.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 12450.1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.