Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.14
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER - DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVE - METHOD FOR DETERMINING THE METERING CHARACTERISTICS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is intended to provide a uniform procedure for obtaining and reporting the metering characteristics of an open center hydraulic directional control valve.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.5.14||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-04-02||Revision: R2||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.5.14||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-01-24||Revision: R1||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.