Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.19.18
FLUID POWER – SEALING DEVICES – GROOVE DIMENSIONS FOR RADIAL COMPRESSION TYPE PISTON RINGS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies dimensions, tolerances and surface finish requirements for grooves for radial compression type piston rings used in fluid power cylinders, pumps and valves, to assure proper performance of radial compression type piston rings. The groove widths specified will not accommodate additional anti-extrusion devices that may be recommended.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.19.18|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.19.18||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-10-15||Revision: R1||Status: INAC|