Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.19.25
INFORMATION REPORT – FLUID POWER SYSTEMS – SEALING DEVICES – STORAGE, HANDLING AND INSTALLATION OF ELASTOMERIC SEALS AND EXCLUSION DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This information report addresses the storage, handling, and installation of elastomer seals in broad terms. Information regarding specific elastomers and seal geometries should be obtained from the seal supplier. The elastomer seals addressed in this document are molded preforms fabricated from thermoset elastomeric compounds. The only exceptions to this are urethane elastomers, which can either be thermoset or thermoplastic.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.19.25|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.19.25||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2005-02-18||Revision: R1||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.19.25||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-02-18||Revision: R1||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.19.25||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-10-18||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.