Standard: BICSI 002
DATA CENTER DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION BEST PRACTICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides a reference of common terminology and design practice. It is not intended to be used by architects and engineers as their sole reference or as a step-by-step design guide, but may be used by such persons to determine design requirements in conjunction with the data center owner, occupant, or consultant.
This standard is intended primarily for:
Additionally, individuals in the following groups are also served by this standard.
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Document Number:||bicsi 002|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|BICSI 002||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|BICSI 002||Change Type:||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 59.