Standard: TAPPI T 449
BACTERIOLOGICAL EXAMINATION OF PAPER AND PAPERBOARD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following procedure is recommended for the bacteriological examination of paper and paperboard intended for use as single service containers and closures for dairy products. Because of the exacting technique required in bacteriological procedures, reproducible results can be obtained only by a trained technician. All tests should be performed under the appropriate laboratory conditions to ensure quality assurance and safety.
|Document Number:||tappi t 449|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|