Structural Standards for Steel Antenna Towers and Antenna Supporting Structures- Addendum 3
|Publication Date:||15 December 2014|
This Addendum is intended to apply to base plates conforming to all of the following:
1. Tubular steel poles with round cross sections or polygonal cross sections with 6 or more sides.
2. Socketed and butt welded base plate connections.
3. Round uniform thickness base plates.
4. Base plates without stiffeners.
5. Base plates with round center openings with galvanizing drainage or vent holes or slots.
6. Base plates supported on leveling nuts.
7. Base plates with or without the use of grout.
8. Anchor rods equally spaced about an external or internal bolt circle.
9. A minimum of 8 anchor rods.
10. Holes for anchor rods fabricated without slots to a free edge.